Please be aware that this All Hallows Eve we will be opening our postal services to human users. For the first time, humans will be allowed to use the service to correspond with lonely monsters who have previously signed up to our exchange.
Postal services will be open 1-8pm on the 31st, and then during regular shop hours thereafter: 1-5pm Thursdays and Fridays and 11-5pm Saturdays. You can find the postal service counter inside Hoxton Street Monster Supplies, 159 Hoxton Street, London N1 6PJ.
Please note, all other postal service will continue including:
- Same day delivery broom repair and servicing
- Guaranteed worldwide delivery (insurance required for deliveries to the underworld)
- Six day/week Blood Bank exchange
- Exotic Parts signed-for delivery
Information for Humans:
- Your letter will cost £5 to be posted and your reply to will arrive within one month
- You may collect your reply in store or have it sent to your home for an extra £1
- More details soon
Note to current customers
We accept that some monsters are resistant to this change. You may lodge an official complaint by howling, roaring, screeching or sending smoke signals to our shop manager Igor.